A missed call from Death.

Hey, dude, Death here calling about today. We were supposed to meet at around two o’clock, but you weren’t there. Hope everything is all right. Been waiting here and calling you for a while now, it’s two thirty, but I haven’t been able to reach you yet. Just wondering where you are… Um, so, yea just give me a call when you can. You know, have to be over at the retirement home by five and the last pickup for the Middle East is at nine, but that can wait. I usually just pick them all up in the morning anyway. And then the line at Registry is always a little too long for my taste if we get there late. They always make me wait extra… So, um, please let me know if there’s anything wrong, I can see if there’s anything I can do to speed things up for you. I really would like to get home early today, so please don’t take too long to get back to me. Been having one of those days, you know. Long lines, late arrivals, refusals, wrong targets… I’m just really tired and I’ve been getting these headaches lately, like huge. Haven’t been getting much sleep either. Maybe that’s it… But, anyway, um, yea just call me, or something; I don’t know how long I can stay here. Everyone’s acting all weird around me. As if I’m the weirdo down here. Someone should teach these people some manners. Well, let me know when and where I can find you. Hopefully it’ll be sooner than later. Thanks, Death.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home